The Norup Clinic introduces.. Sesderma, The Power of the Peel
Sesderma Laboratories was born in 1989 in Spain and have been, until the present day, pioneers in research and dermo-cosmetic innovation. They were one of the first brands to use Glycolic Acid in their products and in 2010 launched an extraordinary innovation using nanotechnology.
Nanotechnology – How does it work?
Nanotechnology is an innovative and unique transdermal technology which transports active ingredients. It allows the transmission of assets through nanometric liposomes. This incredible technology allows for faster delivery and high penetrating power into the deeper layers of the skin, therefore improving its effectiveness.
What are the benefits of a Sesderma Peel?
Sesderma peels are created by physicians with clinical studies available to back their science. Unlike other peels, they are suitable and adaptable to all skin types & phototypes. They treat many concerns, some of which are listed below:
- Facial ageing due to sun exposure (photoaging)
- Fine lines, expression lines and crepey skin
- Pigmentation including age spots, sun spots and melasm
- Stretch marks and scar
- Open pores
- Can also treat the skin on the body
- Immediate results – skin immediately appears smoother and brighter.
- Sesderma peels can also be a great alternative for those not wishing or ready for toxin injections (Botox) or dermal fillers.
Homecare is essential to support any in-clinic treatment. Dr Norup carries a wide range of products with the most innovative ingredients. Dr Norup will carry out a consultation where she will analyse your skin and prescribe the best skincare to support your peel.
To Book your consultation call 01372 465 277 or book onlineBOOK YOUR CONSULTATION